- Medical Care & Support
- Programs & Services
- Cancer Resource Library
- Clinical Trials
- Cancer Prevention
- Grateful Patients & Families
- Frequently Asked Questions
Well-fit Exercise Program
The Cancer Center of Santa Barbara is proud to sponsor the internationally-recognized Well-fit Exercise Program. This small group exercise program is designed for people who have become de-conditioned or chronically fatigued from cancer or its treatment. Groups meet twice a week for ten weeks at the Santa Barbara Athletic Club.
The goals of this program include:
- To help participants build/restore muscle mass and strength
- To improve functional ability
- To improve energy levels and self esteem
- To assist participants in developing their own physical fitness program so they can continue to practice an active lifestyle as a way of life
The Well-fit Exercise Program is free and open to anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer within the past nine months. Advance registration is required. For information and registration, contact Paula Lilly at (805) 966-6147, extension 262. See calendar for dates and times of upcoming groups.