- Medical Care & Support
- Programs & Services
- Cancer Resource Library
- Clinical Trials
- Cancer Prevention
- Grateful Patients & Families
- Frequently Asked Questions
Tammy Stockero, R.N., serves as a liaison between individual patients and the various healthcare providers required for proper diagnosis, treatment, and disease management. Serving as a consistent care coordinator throughout a breast cancer patient's experience - from breast health education and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship - Tammy assists patients in a variety of ways, including:
- explaining medical and cancer information;
- helping to schedule and keep medical appointments;
- arranging follow-up care;
- coordinating and streamlining insurance needs;
- and identifying local resources and appropriate support.
No matter the stage of your breast cancer experience, Tammy is here to answer your questions and help streamline your care. She can be contacted at: (805) 898-2185.